Flax for Spinning
5000 years ago flax cloth was reserved for kings…. Thanks to Procotex, the whole world can purchase it today.
Do you need more information on the cultivation and processing of flax? The processing of linseed to linen fabric is explained from needle to thread in this video.
- Why European Flax: http://news.europeanflax.com/lin/
- Linen eco system: http://news.europeanflax.com/lin/linen-eco-system/
- The flax process from seed to linen fabric in 10 steps: http://news.europeanflax.com/lin/8-de-la-graine-a-la-fibre/
- Benefits of linen: http://news.europeanflax.com/lin/4-benefices-lin/
- We are Oeko-Tex certified
- 100% traceability certificate Bureau Veritas